Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Training

Today finally back on track.. Been super sick last 2 weeks.. had been down with bad flu bug.. Now I'm recover about 95%.. Just that i'm still having night cough..


Goal for this month is to train my run to at least 8km.. Because Sis & I is joining " Run For Hope " .. Is sort of Charity run.. & for Cancer research... This will Consider a good start for both of us.. We opt for a 10km Run... I have the confident & really hoping that I will be able to get to the finish line.. As u know most of my record max is only 5.2km... So I'm trying to make 8km my goal... there is a chance I will finish this run.. =)


Confirm!


This is gonna be my first ever 10km..

Thanks to the weather today! Think my prayers have been heard.. haha.. The weather is super hot.. A little too hot i guess.. I feel kinda burn out.. & I'm happy that finally I reached Serangoon connector.. ^^ I feel so good, so great.. Thighs is a bit painful.. So tmr will be a recovery day for my muscle.. Today total I ran 5.2km.. which is quite good result because I have stopped for 2.5 weeks..


Prepared for a good run..











After my run.. My face is burning..



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment