Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Training 4

Yesterday was the alternate training night again.. It was super cooling.. a little wet due to the rain at 8plus pm.. I head out a bit later because I need to put Benson to sleep.... So i went out at about 10.45pm.. I had second thoughts about going to the park as it was super quiet.. Maybe due to the earlier rain so everyone is staying home.. Then decided to jog on the walking path beside the road.. At least if i needed help someone will be able to spot me.. Haha.. Well.. am i thinking too much? Guess not.. Because we will never know what will happen.. right? I realize when i jog at night.. My body is giving me a hard time to warm up & get my legs moving.. I will feel some discomfort on my gastric.. after a while my body warm up.. I don't feel it anymore.. Strange huh?


I jog for 1 hrs non stop.. Unless on slippery path or traffic lights... I manage to jog 7.7km in 1hr.. which is my best so far.. =) There is improvement.. But kinda disappointed because I was expecting more.. My target was 10km.. But anyway there is still chance.. =)


 

Was super hungry once I'm back home.. After shower.. I feel more hungry.. =.= then I remember Sister given me a pack of Mushroom soup.. =) It tasted ok.. I went to bed with a warm tummy... =)


My supper last night..


No comments:

Post a Comment