Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Training 3

First time running at night... Been years since i last ran at night.. Not used to the cool wind blowing onto my skin after I sweat.. Feel like my engine cannot start.. LOL.. But still i manage to ran about 7km only stop 2 x for water.. Another 1.4km.. I started walking.. Because I start feeling ache on my thigh muscle.. When home took a shower.. Expecting to have a really good sleep.. But =.= my cough woke me up again... I woke up at 6am the next morning & Ben was super shock when i text him.. haha.. So today is the alternate days again.. Gonna have to ran tonight.. The rain has just ended.. Hopefully tonight won't be raining again & Hopefully It will be a clear sky.. =) wish me luck!



The next morning.. My muscle is super ache.. Can't even wake up quickly.. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment