Friday, November 9, 2012

Training Day 2





Today is my second day of training for long run.. I'm doing my train alternate days now instead of daily basics because I want my muscle to heal.. & I always believe over push ur body limit will affect the performance for the next workout or training.. & Of course I don't wanna hurt my muscle.. =) Today weather is super hot.. I planned my target for today is 6km.. As the last is 5.3km.. So today i push myself a little.. But was disappointed because I didn't realise I was not well prepared.. meaning I didn't bring extra bottle of water & after 3km without water.. My body started to struggle for water.. Due to the super hot weather today.. My body is losing water by sweating in a very fast rate.. I can feel the dehydration.. Because i just feel that my body is sucking on whatever they can inside my body just to hydrate the loss of water.. & I didn't had a cap with me.. Just my iphone for music, a towel.. That's all.. & to prevent myself from further dehydration under the sun... I start to use my towel to cover my head while I jog back to where I started.. & Today happening did make me learned my lesson..

Lesson learned :

1 : If you are planning to have a long run under the hot sun.. try to prepared at least a small bottle of water.. just in case u experiencing dehydration like what I did today..

2: Try to wear a cap under the sun.. Because the sun really burn my body inside out beginning from my head.. Is super duper hot!


I Believe i can do it..


I hit my 6km target today...

I went to bought a cap today while shopping with my hub & boy =) Finally!
& also try my very first protein shake after my run.. But I felt very uncomfortable on my tummy.. Just like something stuck there & I feel sick on my gastric.. Which my Sister felt the same... So I gonna give up on the protein shake..

Sunday will be another training day after Family day... It will be my first night jog around my place.. I will not be going to the park because it can be dangerous... =) Safety always come first..



My love my joy..

No comments:

Post a Comment