Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fitness Journal #7

Yesterday finally I'm back on my running tracks! Been a super lazy lazy bum last 2 week.. First week is due to Genting trip.. Another week is because i just feel so unmotivated.. Tired.. Shag..

Yesterday I only manage to run 3km.. Which is a good start.. Because I needed to slowly build up my stamina again.. Did Body Rock just now too.. Feels great!! Feel active again.. Hope that tomorrow weather will be great =D My lunch is dry noodle.. Dinner is sweet sour pork & winter melon soup.. Yums! & I tried drinking " Rose Milk Tea " that sis bought for me in the afternoon.. Hmm tasted ok ok.. Still can accept the taste.. Night I took a detox orange drink.. The effect is good! I don't feel any tummy pain at all.. Just have a feeling of wanting to do toliet.. Which is great , because I hate tummy ache!

I wish i can do better.. =)


Ytd tried this in the afternoon.. Tasted ok.. With a tint of Rose taste & smell..




This is the orange drink i took.. I'm loving it.. Taste good too..




Today jogging result is not so good.. Only 2.4km.. Because out of sudden i feel a little giddy.. So I start to jog back.. I really hope my stamina will be back to normal soon.. =) Jia You!


Today Result is bad.. I will work harder tmr..
I Seriously need to maintain my eyebrow.. It look so -_-" ... I didn't return to the salon at Punggol Plaza is because.. The lady shave more of the eyebrow instead of pucking.. So I better don't go back & waste my $10! I still love the one at City Square mall... Is threading.. It stays longer & it look alot nicer.. ! & What best.. Is just $7! Will hope to go back there soon.. I hope that there is a permanent one & have a neat & nice eyebrow forever..!

Seriously I needed some eyebrow shaping! Got permanent one a not?

No comments:

Post a Comment