Friday, September 21, 2012

Fitness Journal #6


My secret?

Alot of friends is asking on how i did it.. I don't mean I'm super slim... But I'm looking alot better now... Actually there really isn't any shortcut at all.. My only advise is eat more healthy, do lots of exercise.. Drink lots of water.. Just like me.. On Weekday will always be my workout day & healthy food day.. Weekend will be my relaxing day.. U can always give urself a treat.. But not 3 meals in a day.. Try not to have any supper.. But If! I'm super hungry.. I will boil campbell soup.. Always remember.. Diet doesn't mean DON'T Eat... It means choose ur food wisely... I don't believe that if I stop eating i will be slim... Our body doesn't work this way.. Even car will also need fuel.. Losing weight is about hard work & determination.. U must set a goal for yourself.. & of course not those impossible time frame..Be fair to urself & ur body..






What to eat, or should I eat anything before workout?

What I always do before my jog is I will always take my shake..  Don't get me wrong.. I'm not a sale person for herbal life.. I would suggest don't go workout with a super empty tummy.. Because the body won't perform well.. Trust me.. U can choose either a bread, crackers, or even low fat milk ( Milk will be my choice..) =)





Before Exercise
\
always remember to set a goal on urself.. & most importantly.. Must have a positive mind set... Believe & trust that you can do it.. Never ever lose ur confident even you know people will look & judge you in any way in gym or park.. Because I used to mind that alot.. " People might think heavy people like me cannot run " ... But I can tell u they are wrong! I don't have to tell anyone about my ability.. I only need to prove to myself.. =)  When I feel muscle sore, I always keep jogging.. Because I know what I'm doing will pay off one day.. But always remember to listen to ur body.. If  you start to have difficulty in breathing or feel dizzy.. Do stop ur workout..! Don't risk ur life for it.. Try again next time.. There is always tomorrow...


 
 


My progress

My progress has been slowing down.. But I'm not dis hearted.. Because I know if I carry on doing the right thing.. One day I will get there.. Just matter of time.. I'm still doing Body Rock everyday.. & My tummy seem alot better & more firmer.. Which is a very good result... I will still do it everyday.. ^^



\
\

Note: All suggestion is just my own suggestion.. I'm not a doctor or trainer.. Always consult a Doctor if u have any question

No comments:

Post a Comment