Monday, September 10, 2012

Fitness journal #2

My First Achievement:



This morning took { Non Fat Milk With Herbal Life Chocolate shake }.. It tasted yummy.. & guess what today I didn't drink any coffee because I run out of them & haven buy yet.. After Sending Benson to his playground.. I head out for jog again.. Today weather is great.. not too sunny but still is bright.. =) Was trying to challenge where my limit is.. So I just keep on jogging... Finally I reached " Oasis "... Total is 3.8km.. =) I know if compared to those frequent jogger.. My 3.8km seem peanut.. But to me is a great achievement.. Because last time I cannot even finish 2.4km... After jog back to where i started.. I did 20 Tummy crunches before heading to pick up Benson.. I feel great.. But now my muscle is aching.. Very aching.. Haha! I will not give up.. Tmr i will go jog again if weather allows.. =D








Reason why i took up jogging again is because Cardio Kickboxing is no longer working on my body.. So is time to change...
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment