Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fitness Journal #4

Today I took my shake first thing in the morning instead of taking my coffee with NO sugar.. As compared.. I feel i have more energy after taking shake than coffee before jog.. Maybe because coffee dehydrate my body more so my body cannot perform the best..



Kept telling myself to try 5km jog today.. Finally I reached about Damai.. I need to run back.. I felt so much pain.. Haha.. Really no joke.. But keep dragging myself back in time to pick Benson up after school.. I used about 55mins in total.. which is the longest run I had thru out my journey.. After jog.. I drank 500ml of plain water.. Rest a little.. Took Starfruit juice... =) I just feel that the pain & effort is all worth it..










I had also stopped weighting myself.. Because I feel that is no point comparing weight & bother about how much weight i have lost.. As long as i see changes in my body.. I'm happy with it.. ^^ & I do see the changes..



After Doing " Body Rock " that I have intro to you guys.. I have been doing it daily.. Sometime 2 times a day.. One is after my jog when i get home.. Another set will be evening or night before I go bed.. & trust me.. I see wonders.. After doing all those workout.. My tummy is more firm.. Arm is more toned up.. & butt & thigh looks alot better... =) Remember to keep doing daily because toning must not stop... If not it will be wasted.. =)





I Believe I Can & That Matters..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment