Monday, September 10, 2012

Fitness Journal #1

Today went for a jog.. But after half way the sky suddenly turn dark.. I mean really dark.. Is seem like a heavy storm is coming.. So i decided to head back from where i started.. The reason is also because it can be quite dangerous.. If there is lightning.. Surrounding me is only the reservoir & forest.. So I guess i shouldn't take this gamble.. As i'm very scare of lightning... But i feel so cheated after i reached Punggol plaza! Because after 15 mins later It became sunny again.. Oh my! Yes I'm disappointed... But anyway since i only jog for barely 30 mins.. I did cardio kickboxing again while Benson nap.. Will still be going jogging tomorrow.. Hopefully the weather be kind to me.. =)




Wanna thank Florence for helping me to buy some product.. =D Yesterday she came to pass me.. I have tried the slimming tea last night... But went to the toliet 3 times today.. I feel so light after detox..






No comments:

Post a Comment