Saturday, January 18, 2014

Paulaner - Clark Quay

Was so excited to meet My Best Friend..! We are just like Sisters... For many many years... We know each other because we study in the same school... Till now... we have become mummies ourself... =) & Finally! I get to go Paulaner! Been longing to try this for so long.... I ordered a 1 Liter beer for myself... I asked the staff to intro which beer is the most pop one... & We ordered Pork Knuckle... Sinful.. But the enjoyable chatting & drinking makes us forgotten about counting all the fats that we are taking in.. Haha... Is really nice to meet up, catch up about our daily life... Problems, Joy... That's whats Sisters are for.. We supported each other no matter what happens...











After our chatting & chilling session.. We went to Password to find Tricia... I get to know Tricia thru Patricia... Very fun & nice lady to be with.. =)








Thank you Gals for making my night wonderful... I'm blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment