Monday, November 2, 2015

Life as a working mum!

Well, been super duper long didn't update my personal blog.. Finally I'm back to work force.. Actually I'm back to work for almost 1.5 years already.. When I first started working, timing is the only challenge for me.. Morning dropping benson off to school, after work rushing to pick him up.. But after 1-2 months later.. I can handle it quite well, partly is because I know more on how company system works.. Which means I can finish my work faster.. 

I'm blessed to get to know Sonia.. Which is the same batch as me! I should say friendship is all about fate.. We get along so well on the second day of our training.. And my very supportive teammates.. 





Life been zoom pass so fast when we have many things to look forward to.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment