Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fenix Room - Clark Quay

Eelynn arranged a Clubbing with all the ladies at Fenix... Actually is been a really long time since I last club.. So thinking of joining to refresh the memories.. Haha! It was nice place... Simple , Spacious.. Toilet is big too.. haha... Wth m i talking about toilet.. but anyway.. I feel if the toliet is clean.. is really a plus point.. U wouldn't wanna step on any wet floor, pee or vomit with our pretty heels right?? So is an important part for me too.. Had couples of drinks... I tell u! There is this drink with the taste of sour plums! Is a thumbs up! really tasty! Hehe... We had our night of fun... =) I never regret joining them to club... Is just so much fun... Is really then company that u are with is important... =)














No comments:

Post a Comment