Saturday, January 18, 2014

Commando Challenge

This is one of the event that I look very much forward to... Which is the Commando Challenge... Haha.. I'm so blur.. Thinking that it start in the morning.. But I was wrong... Our Batch start off is 12.45pm... We have send Benson to mummy place... Then Me & Sis took a train to the venue... & Guess what! We took the wrong exit.. So end up we walked super big round then reached... We are so rushing & getting so excited.. Because We didn't know what to expect.. Is so different from the usual Marathon we went...








Some of the obs is with height.. & is one of the greatest fear for us... Haha.. But Sis is super brave kind.. much more brave than me... =) We manage to complete... But till the last 3 obs, Sis sprain her ankle.. & My thigh & Arm is super sore... I was actually expecting that bruise will show soon.. & It really did after we home.. We both got sunburn too..







 Frankly.. I won't join for next year... Because most of the Obstacle is not safe.. & also the people who suppose to guide & help out is very inexperience.. so I won't be joining anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment