Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tri Factor Run in Oct

Argh... Been so busy lately.. But still I must squeeze time for what I enjoy doing.. Hehe.. Still got head to gym.. But not as often.. Tri Factor Run coming up in Oct... So time to train up.. Is been 2 months since the last run? I think so.. Hehe.. =)




 Cotton On has a new Series... Hehe.. Call " Active " .. Meaning they start selling sport item.. Like Sports Bra, Sports top & Bottom... Promotion item is super cheap.. I bought a " Pink " top... =.= Honestly I'm not a Pink person.. Haha.. But that only cost me $10! Now great is that.. Hehe... I like one of their sports bra.. But too bad my size is out of stock.. That sports only cost about.. $22.90... Super cheap liao.. Design is nice too... So do check out Cotton On.... & Now they bringing in bra & panties too... I haven bought them yet.. Maybe soon... But still My fav is still La Senza at the moment... Hehe... ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment