Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Spec!

Just made a new spec for my troublesome eyes! Eyes has been giving me problem.. Blur vision... Which at times can be super uncomfortable.. Actually I do own a spec which made years ago.. & I didn't wear often because I don't really love wearing spec... By the time I took it out to wear again... Realize that It doesn't suit my eye sight anymore... Meaning my eye sight has gone from okok to worst... I had long sighted... Which I know is not common for my age... But anyway.. I love my new glasses.. & I'm trying to get used to it.... & Hope by wearing it will help to reduce my headache due to straining of my eyes when i see things.. Especially at night...Sadly.. Making a long sighted contact lens is costing quite alot... & worst.. It doesn't comes in color lens... =.= No choice then...












No comments:

Post a Comment