Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Changes

This blog will have some changes.. Instead of only fitness.. Well.. I'm sure fitness does cover most of it in this blog.. But I'm hoping to make this blog abt my own thoughts & my daily life.. Which means.. I have a Parenting blog which blog abt Our family life.. Benson growth.. So this I wanna make it as a very personal space.. Haha.. For me to speak abt myself.. My life.. & of course my vain pot photo.. =)





Why so long I hasn't been blogging... Hmm firstly I'm really busy with setting up my home based nail salon " again " .. I had done it before after we moved... Stopped a little while because Benson really needed my attention... =) Now he go to cc.. I have more time to earn some extra moola for myself... Hehe... Had been giving out flyers door to door... & Well.. Is a super good exercise I should say.. haha because first day giving out flyers... My muscle start to ache... I wanna create more awareness to people that I'm doing home based... =) Visit my web Here Hope that it goes well... Festive season is coming!





Secondly.. I had set up an Online Biz.. Which is " Kinky Bitch " ... Selling Lingerie , Sex Toy... Sound kinda Kinky to everyone around me.. Lots of eyebrows & amazed expression I have seen when I telling people that is what I see... Why do I start this biz? Reason is simple... Because I love Lingerie & Lacy Stuff... & I'm sure a lot of people nowadays are more open to it... & Of course Sex toy are not for " pervert " ... Come on... Now Is already in the year of 2013... Sex Toy is to spice up sex life with partner & spouse... Is That simple.. really... Anyway.. If anyone is interested.. Pls view " Kinky Bitch " Web Here



Now I still goes to gym & swimming.. The passion of exercising still hasn't stop for me.. I love it to max! Love the feeling of muscle ache, weight dropping.. & The powerful energy I had after every good workout... Everyone has been asking if I taken any products or anything to slim down.. Answer is... No... Yes People do see me drink shake... That's herbal life shake with skim milk... Which I love to take just before my workout... Reason is also because I don't like to chew in the morning.. So I prefer to drink... Is never good to do workout with an empty tummy... Best is to eat food like Banana, egg ... A simple meal is good enough to keep u going! Lately been very into carrying weight... Because I needed to tone up my body.. Especially my arm... No one love flabby wings right? ^^


  







 Meeting Up with Friends... I have been making time to catch up with all the lovely close friends that come into my life... & I treasure everyone of them... =) Even is just a 1-2 hrs catch up or a simple drinks... Is enough to keep us happy... I always believe in " Personal Space " .. Which I feel is very healthy for relationship... Even We are married... A parent.. But still balance up in life is important... We don't neglect our family of course...























No comments:

Post a Comment