Monday, June 3, 2013

Sundown 2013

Finally Complete Sundown 2013 on Friday... Took train to meet Sis at Marina Square... =) Sadly.. I cannot get my tee size changed... =( Because when we register they only left with S & M size... LOL.. M can fit but i feel is short..  So no choice.. I wear my own... =) The run they separate into 3 groups i think.. Because really alot of people that night.. So we are 12 mins late when we start... Night run is nice.. because is cooling.. We don't feel the heat from the sun.. & definitely is gonna make a huge different... But still.. Before run I'm already sweating like a monkey... We deposit our bag then walk to get some drinks... Do stretching then after that get ready at the starting point... =)

I feel that I did better this time.. Not so stressful as before... & also I can go further without feeling super tired.. My breathing when jogging is better too.. I think speed training does help alot alot... =)


3290 B6160 wendy kwek 

01:23:34

Waiting for Lrt to meet sis..








Shag face after run.. Haha...

So messy!


Cynthia Joined too!




This pic is taken during Training.. Haha.. Look at the sweat..



No comments:

Post a Comment