Friday, June 14, 2013

Run For Life ~ Charity

Run for Life is a Charity run... It held at East Coast.. Which is a new place for me to have my run... Same as Previously.. We took 10km run... But this time I don't know why my body feel so burn out... Maybe I had not enough sleep... Every KM feels like forever! =( But still I manage to finish it... Timing I'm sure is gonna suck too..


4051208Wendy Kwek01:37:32






Is Starting.. But The grass patch is has lots of wet mud!

The plus point of running by the beach.. Is Beautiful...

Sorry for that Shag Aunty face... Really look damm jialat.. But We Did It!

My 3rd Collection



Lately after 3 days of rest.. I been back to my usual exercise plan... =) Hopefully i can shed more weight off my body... & I hope by year end I'm able to reach my goal... =) So looking forward for my next weighting..









No comments:

Post a Comment