Saturday, March 9, 2013

Craze for Swimming...

Nowadays I'm so into swimming... Haha.. I gotta get my feet on the ground soon to train for up coming " U350 " 10km Marathon... Hehe... My slimming plan have been working very well.. Lost about 9kg.. I know is slow.. Haha.. But at least.. i try my very best to do whatever i can to lose all those fats...! So total it took me about 6 months to lose 9kg.. =.=.. Now I'm counting.. I realize how slow i'm... Haha... But anyway.. Waist inches lost nearly 6 ~ 7 inches! Hehe.. But one bad news is... I feel that my breast is smaller! Which I really " DO " mind... Because I still love my C cup... Hope they will only get to B.. but not smaller than B... So now... Almost daily i go swim.. But of course i cut some slack at times too... Sometime alternate days.. But I'm proud to say that.. I hit my own set target... 20 laps of swimming within 1 hr 10 mins... But sadly.. There was once i strain my neck after swim... Didn't realise it until i got home... I rested for a few days.. Just to make sure it recover.. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment