Thursday, January 31, 2013

Never give up...

Now alternate weeks I'm going for jog... When is my jog week... I will jog most of the day in that week... Is tiring at times.. but still is worth the effort...! Because I never give up.. I'm kinda strong will person if I really wanna aim for something... That's the good side of me.. Bad side is.. After giving birth.. The result is super duper slow.. Even I already work super hard on it... But still that is not the reason to give up.. Because I came way too far to give up right now.. =)

Whenever half way btw the jog.. My feet & leg muscle start to ached.. & when I was about to give up...  I will start thinking of all the positive things that I can think of... It makes me carry on to keep jogging.. Seeing other jogger is a motivation to me as well.. There is one day I saw a man pushing a jogger pram.. Pushing his kid in the pram & jog.. I just smiled at him.. Because I think that is really very inspiring to me.. & That's the power of exercise... Nothing can stop us... =)



Oh ya.. Me & Sis is joining our second marathon " Run350 " on April.. By thinking of it makes me excited too! Hehe.. so training needs to be done.... I know.. Is only 10Km for alot of pro marathoner.. but.. for me 10km.. is really kinda challenge.. haha.. wish me all the best!

The after jog effect.. Hahaha


early in the morning at 7.30am...





this feet has been giving me problem!


No comments:

Post a Comment