Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Eyeslashes Extenstion

Eelynn intro me to a salon for Eyelashes Extension.. Actually is been a super long time that I wanna do it.. It used to be so ex!! Like $90~$100? But now is only $50... Hehe.. So is consider super reasonable price to look pretty =) Was super excited about it.. Because I know is gonna look great...

At first because the lashes is very new.. So is kinda hard & it look kinda fake.. Frankly I'm a little disappointed.. Maybe because I'm just not used to it.. I got thoughts of wanna soak it off too.. But after the 4th day.. When the lashes start to be soften & more comfortable.. I actually love it max! Now I cannot imagine doing without it! My look will be so plain.. & whats the plus point abt putting lashes is.. I don't put anymore makeup anymore... ^^ Is only contact lens.. & I'm good to go... I'm so addicted to it... I had went back 2 times for touch up... Gonna change a new set soon.. & I'm sure I'm gonna carry on doing it.. It makes me look & feel good about myself...















No comments:

Post a Comment